Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Dealer forms and publications
The following documents are in Adobe PDF format, except where noted.
- Motor Vehicle Lemon Law Notice
- MV15 Wisconsin Dealer Low Speed Vehicle Title and License Plate Application
- MV1046 (MS Word) - Irrevocable Letter of Credit, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle Dealer
- MV2085 - Service Agreement, Motor Vehicle Dealer
- MV2131 - Manufacturer/Importer/Distributor Certification of Dealer
- MV2180 - Salvage Dealer or Recycler Two Year License Application, Motor Vehicle
- MV2183 - Financial Statement Instructions
- MV2184 - Salesperson/ Representative License Application
- MV2186 - Motor Vehicle Dealer Two Year License Application
- MV2195 - Financial Statement
- MV2338 - Dealer Complaint
- MV2511 - Dealer Bond
- MV2651 - Salvage Buyer Identification (BID) Card Application
- MV2844 - Entity/Owner Statement
- MV2845 - Business Facilities Statement
- MV2860 - Wholesaler Two Year License Application, Motor Vehicle
- MV2928 - Instructions for Selling a Vehicle
- MV2932 - Permission to pick up title
- MV2941 - Buyer's License
- Directory of Wisconsin Dealers
- Electronic Record Storage Statement (and guidelines) This form is for dealers who choose to maintain their business records electronically, rather than on paper.
- List of Wisconsin dealers including vehicle makes they can sell
- Non-valid Wisconsin BID card directory
- Out-of-business dealer directory
- Plain Dealing newsletter
Questions about the content of this page:
Division of Motor Vehicles, Dealer Section, email@example.com
Last modified: July 27, 2012
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.