Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Winneconne, in Winnebago
|View NE, WIS 116 project in a larger map.|
Note - Nov. 5, 2014 - PIM for Wolf River Bridge and Main Street Reconstruction projects, 5-7 p.m., Winneconne Elementary School cafeteria, 233 South 3rd Ave., Winneconne
WIS 116 (Main St.) from just west of 9th St. to just east of 13th Ave., in Winneconne, Winnebago County.
- Existing bridge over the Wolf River in downtown Winneconne to be replaced with a fixed span bridge just south of the existing alignment.
- Reconstruction of the bridge approaches to extend roughly to 2nd St. on the west and to 2nd Ave. on the east.
- New fishing piers to be constructed roughly in the same location as the existing roadway bridge extending from both shores with a gap over the main navigation channel.
- Remainder of Main St. within the village of Winneconne (2nd St. to 9th St. on the west and 2nd Ave. to 13th Ave. on the east) to be reconstructed as part of a separate project.
- New storm sewer is included and utilities under the existing roadway will be replaced.
- Bridge project currently in preliminary design with construction scheduled to start 2017 and be completed late 2018.
- Main St. reconstruction currently in preliminary design with construction scheduled to start 2018 and be completed late 2018.
- Environmental Study for Wolf River Bridge completed in 2014.
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: September 24, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.