Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12/18 and Fish Hatchery Rd. Interchange Improvements
Madison, Dane County
|View SW, US 12/18 and Fish Hatchery Road Interchange Improvements in a larger map.|
US 12/18 (Beltline) and Fish Hatchery Rd. (Greenway Cross-Petra Pl.) interchange, in Madison, in Dane County
This section of roadway is heavily used by local and regional traffic to access downtown Madison, south side of Madison and neighboring communities of Fitchburg and Oregon.
Project will involve:
- Reconfiguration of north half of Fish Hatchery Rd. interchange
- Reconstruction of Fish Hatchery Rd., Greenway Cross-Petra Pl.
- Widening and raising of Fish Hatchery Rd. bridge over US 12/18 (Beltline)
- Pavement resurfacing of US 12/18 (Beltline) at the interchange
Project cost estimated at $13,500,000.
- West half of Fish Hatchery Road bridge completed.
- Bridge construction to resume on Feb. 14, 2013.
- Project scheduled for completion Aug. 2013.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: June 11, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.